Saturday, September 21, 2013

Superman #23.3 H'el Review

So This is What H'el is Like


Ok, let me get this out right away.  Superman #23.3 sucked.  Even if you were one of the three people who enjoyed the H'el on Earth crossover event, I would not recommend buying this book.

Even though H'el ks on the cover, this is more of a Jor-El story.  At least I think it was.  It is one of the most confusing and boring comics I have read in a long time.  I really want the twenty minutes back that this book stole from me.  I've been told that Scott Lobdell is a great writer, but I haven't seen it of late.

Dan Jurgens does a fine job with the art.  It is a good looking book.  That only makes the rest of it seem even worse if that is possible.

Superman #23.3 is a terrible issue.  While the art is good, the plot is convoluted and boring.  The twist ending sets up the upcoming event, but I dare you to try to get that far without throwing this book out the window, into a fire, under a bus...

2.0/10

No comments:

Post a Comment