Monday, September 22, 2014

Just For The Hell Of It Mondays: Supergirl


With the Supergirl TV show being announced that it will find a home at CBS this week, I figured that I'd take the opportunity to have a video featuring our favorite Girl of Steel.  Now while I could show you something awesome like Stargirl and Supergirl teaming up from Justice League Unlimited or Laura Vandervoort rocking the Supergirl persona in Smallville, I figured I'd stay consistent and find the most boring video you could imagine.  Well it's not that bad, it's the end of the documentary on the making of Supergirl the motion picture and while I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that they liked the flick, it did have a fond place in my heart as I was growing up and didn't know what a bad movie was yet.  As bad as the flick was, Helen Slater will always be my live action Supergirl and I'm not ashamed to say that I had a bit of a crush on her as a child and I might still today.  I have to see if I act like a complete idiot when I meet her and I'll be able to completely understand if the feelings are still there.  If this is a way to prove sexual feelings for someone though, then I have a full out man crush on James Hampton who placed Michael J. Fox's father in Teen Wolf, because man did I geek out on him.  But anyway check out this making of video and get a little nostalgic for our original Supergirl Helen Slater and the movie that burned us on Supergirl for many many years.




For more Supergirl fun, go check out Supergirl Comic Box Commentary to get all your Supergirl needs fulfilled.

See you in seven for another bit of nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment