Saturday, October 25, 2014

Justice League Dark Annual #2 Preview

Written By: J.M. DeMatteis
Art By: Klaus Janson
Cover Price: $4.99
Release Date: October 29, 2014



The JLD team struggles to contain the House of Mystery and the House of Secrets when both take human form!


If you've all read Justice League Dark #35, then you'll want to read this because this is the story that led to Zatanna in Wonder Land and after seeing the beautiful hell she created for herself, I sure has hell want to read how we got there.  I'm personally not a fan of Andrew Bennett, who is now a part of the JLD team, but I guess I can put my vampire bias aside when a book is as strong as Justice League Dark is.  You're not going to want to miss this one.......... Especially since it's the fifth week of a month and not a lot of books come out.  













No comments:

Post a Comment