Monday, November 17, 2014

Batman and Robin #36 Preview

Written By: Peter J. Tomasi
Art By: Patrick Gleason
Cover Price: $2.99
Release Date: November 19, 2014




“Robin Rises” continues as Batman and his allies make their push toward the heart of Apokolips!

We step further down the rabbit hole as our Bat Family and Cyborg all travel to Apokolips.  Batman in search of the body of his son Damian and the rest in search of Batman.  Even though Red Robin, Red Hood and Batgirl meant to back up their mentor in his quest, it looks like they might need the backup as they encounter the citizens of the awful planet.  This is one of the books that I look forward to the most every month and this story keeps getting more and more interesting.  Even though I love Damian and missed him terribly when he died, I can't help but hope that the January cover showing Damian alive is a hoax and we can finally put Damian to rest.  I'm through my grieving process and my brain won't let me reconcile that my little pumpkin headed boy might actually be back.  I guess we'll have to wait and see.








No comments:

Post a Comment