Saturday, November 15, 2014

Harley Quinn #12 Preview

Written by: Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner
Art by: John Timms
Cover Price: $2.99
Release Date: November 19, 2014



Harley’s over the moon about teaming up with the all-powerful Power Girl…but it won’t take X-ray vision for Power Girl to see that something’s not right with her new best bud!

Oh, Harley.  You know that her lying to Power Girl is going to bite her in the butt...and I'm sure she'll enjoy that!  I'm already enjoying this story, but it's not for the usual reasons. Yes, I love the zany situations, pop culture references and in-jokes this book is already known for, but I really am enjoying seeing Harley trying to be accepted as a superhero goodgal.  You know what I also love?  Sports Master and Clock King!  That's a dynamic duo. if you ask me.  I can't wait to see "Pee Gee" and Harley battle Queen I Did 'Jer Mom on an alien planet...Wednesday can't get here quick enough.


















No comments:

Post a Comment