Monday, November 24, 2014

Red Lanterns #36 Preview

Written By: Charles Soule
Art By: J. Calafiore
Cover Price: $2.99
Release Date: November 26, 2014




“GODHEAD,” Act 2, Part 4: It’s Guy Gardner, the Red Revenger, Simon Baz, Earth’s Green Lantern, and Hal Jordan, a man on an insane mission, against the undead! The heroes must enlist the aid of arch-villain Black Hand in the ongoing battle against the New Gods or die trying – not that Black Hand would mind!

Let's assume for a minute that this solicit is actually being honest about what's coming to us this week in Red Lanterns.  Under that assumption I have to say that this comic sounds like the most bad ass thing that has happened in GODHEAD yet.  We've got Guy getting a full on rager, Simon Baz actually participating in the Green Lantern world and Black Hand and the Black Lanterns making their triumphant return.  It's just too good to be true and with that in mind I don't know whether to get excited or not.  Either way DC, you had me at Simon Baz and I don't care about all the haters out there that don't like the character, because I was just like you when he was first announced, but after reading his issues of Green Lantern, I knew that this was someone I wanted to see more of................ and then I didn't see any of him.  So bring on Simon Baz and everything that bad ass solicit promises.








No comments:

Post a Comment