Monday, November 17, 2014

Trinity of Sin #2 Preview

Written By: J.M DeMatteis
Art By: Yvel Guichet, Jason Gorder
Cover Price: $2.99
Release Date: November 19, 2014




The Trinity of Sin – Pandora, The Phantom Stranger and The Question – uncover an evil that threatens the very core of The New 52!


While I wasn't completely sold on this title's first issue, I really hope that this issue grabs me and shakes the shit out of me because I really want this series to work.  I want to know the secrets of the New 52 Question and really I just love the idea of these three frenemies working together to take on a mystical big bad.  Right now it seems like this series really needs your help because the first issue only sold an estimated 22,683 copies and that's really disappointing for a first issue and for someone who loves these Dark characters.  So hop on the Sin trolley and make sure that this book sticks around for a long while.  I have faith in it and so should you.









No comments:

Post a Comment