Friday, December 19, 2014

Aquaman #37 Preview

Written by: Jeff Parker
Art by: Paul Pelletier
Cover Price: $2.99

Release Date: December 24, 2014

The King of the Seas takes on the Warlord of Gorilla City when Aquaman and Grodd collide!

I don't know about you, but I usually am wary when a book rolls out a bunch of guest stars each month.  Last month, Martian Manhunter crashed the Aquaman party and it was pretty damn awesome.  I'm not even a fan of old MM.  However, I'm a huge Gorilla Grodd fan and I can't wait to see him again.  If you aren't aware, Brett Booth blew his head clean off a while back (in the future) in Flash.  I was afraid that Jeff Parker had lost the fun factor that makes him such a good writer, but this proves otherwise.  Thank Grodd!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment