Monday, December 15, 2014

Batwoman #37 Preview

Written by: Marc Andreyko
Art by: Georges Jeanty
Cover Price: $2.99

Release Date: December 17, 2014

The cultish crimes continue to corrupt Gotham City – and their next target is...Clayface? Also, Batwoman’s toxic connection to Nocturna continues to spiral down to a place where even demons fear to tread!

The cover and solicit say Clayface, but the preview says Etrigan and Ragman.  That's fine with me, though, because I hate Clayface as much as Marc Andreyko hates answering more than five questions from a huge fan who writes for a blog that may or may not be named after an 80's movie.  I do loves me some Etrigan and Ragman, though, and I am willing to keep an open mind with Clayface because Andreyko hasn't steered me wrong yet.  Now, if he's just answer those questions...  Enjoy the preview.





  



No comments:

Post a Comment