Saturday, December 20, 2014

Gotham By Midnight #2 Preview

Written By: Ray Fawkes
Art By: Ben Templesmith
Cover Price: $2.99
Release Date: December 24, 2014




Internal Affairs Agent Rook is learning the Midnight Shift really does have the hard cases – and Jim Corrigan may not be able to bail him out. At least, not without some divine intervention! But can Corrigan risk letting loose the wrath of God, especially against a departed sister?


Even though I'm normally a naysayer with this type of art............ I just usually don't like it, get off my back.  I have to say that it really suited this book and I can get behind it.  I'm looking forward to this issue to see some of the other characters in this series get fleshed out so that they feel like more than background filler. Also I really want to see what Agent Rook will tell his superiors about what goes down at Precinct 13.








No comments:

Post a Comment