Monday, January 26, 2015

Catwoman #38 Preview

Written by: Genevieve Valentine
Art by: Garry Brown
Cover Price: $2.99
Release Date: January 28, 2015


It had to happen! Batman confronts Selina over her ascension to the top of Gotham City’s criminal underworld – and the gloves come off!

If anyone out there hasn't been reading Genevieve Valentine's run on Catwoman, do yourself a favor and catch up before Wednesday.  It's that good.  In fact, this is a very good Catwoman book, but a downright awesome Selina Kyle book.  I didn't even know that's what I was looking for, but I'm sure glad I found it.  It's smart, fun and action packed and I really can't praise it enough.  Throw in Garry Brown's stylish take on the Gotham Underworld and you really can't go wrong.





















1 comment:

  1. ...and, it goes without saying, those beautiful Jae Lee covers.

    ReplyDelete