Friday, January 9, 2015

Green Lantern Corps #38 Preview

Written By: Van Jensen
Art By: Bernard Chang
Cover Price: $2.99
Release Date: January 14, 2015




The devastated Corps returns to a universe that has grown much different – and much more dangerous – in their absence. John Stewart must lead the weakened Green Lanterns against a truly demonic threat’s expanding its dark reach across the cosmos.


While Hal is on Earth trying to find himself it looks like John Stewart will have to pick up his slack as the Shadow Empire finally makes their grand appearance.........  I mean I hope it's the Shadow Empire because we were given a cliffhanger of them a long time ago and I really hope they weren't just cast aside but since they were the masters pulling the Durlan's strings during Uprising, I can say with a 90% certainty that this is what we'll get.  Sorry for all the rigmarole, it's just I'm tired of being wrong all the time.  So with all that nonsense out of the way I'm looking forward to seeing what these space monsters are all about and John Stewart taking care of business.








No comments:

Post a Comment