Friday, January 2, 2015

The New 52: Futures End #36 Preview

Written By: Brian Azzarello, Jeff Lemire, Dan Jurgens, Keith Giffen
Art By: Scot Eaton, Scott Hanna
Cover Price: $2.99
Release Date: January 7, 2014




How much will the Nth metal change Frankenstein? Will he still be the monster we all love to fear? His journey will push him to face every part of his past, even as he faces the question of his own mortality. First stop: the House of Mystery and the Justice League Dark.


Now are we talking about a more internal walk through Frankenstein's past or a straight up "I'm going to retrace my footsteps" walk?  Because if it's simply telling us stuff we've already read in JLD, then I'm going to be really pissed off but if we see the JLD of the future or have a spirit walk through stuff we haven't seen yet, well bring it on you brilliant bastards!  I see we have Fifty Sue and King Faraday's group on the cover and right now that is the worst story coming at us in Futures End but I hope that after Lana gave Fifty Sue that "I'm talking now" slap that she gave her last issue that this becomes a story we can all get behind.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to it and I'm looking forward to Fifty Sue not scaring the hell out of me anymore.








No comments:

Post a Comment