Friday, March 27, 2015

Convergence: Hawkman #1 Preview

Written By: Jeff Parker
Art By: Tim Truman, Enrique Alcatena
Cover Price: $3.99
Release Date: April 22, 2015


STARRING HEROES FROM CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS! Hawkman and Hawkgirl put their Shadow War on hold as they face the might of anthropomorphic rat-men and bat-men in the deadly land of Kamandi!


It's too bad that we're straying away from Shadow War because I'd love to get back to that and see more of the Thanagarian Invasion instead of seeing our winged warriors taking on baddies from Kamandi........... Well, that's just me.... I'm not a fan of Kamandi but I'm sure there are people out that that can't wait to see anything about the last boy on Earth....... Really though, I love me some Hawkman and this solicit could have said the most ridiculous thing possible and I would still pick up this issue because I really feel that all of us don't get enough Hawkman in our daily lives.






No comments:

Post a Comment