Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Convergence: Plastic Man and The Freedom Fighters #1 Preview

Written By: Simon Oliver
Art By: John McCrea
Cover Price: $2.99
Release Date: April 29, 2015


STARRING HEROES FROM CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS! You have to see this story to believe it! Plastic Man and the Freedom Fighters are on the gallows in a New York City taken over by Nazis, when robot super heroes attack from Futures End and enemies become allies.


Now this solicit is just teasing me right?  The Freedom Fighters and Plastic Man fighting characters from Futures End is like Christmas and Chanukah combined together with all that awful religion stuff left out!  It's win win is what I'm saying in a terribly offensive way and the more I see of Convergence the less bitchy I'm getting and digging what I'm seeing.




No comments:

Post a Comment