Saturday, March 28, 2015

Dan DiDio Explains DC Comics' Convergence Event

I know this may be old news to some of you out there, but I'm posting it anyway.  While the early previews of the Convergence titles didn't show much (Just go ask Greg Rucka...C'mon), I'm gradually getting excited for the Event.  I still don't know what the hell to make of it and I believe that the powers that be at DC are getting worried that I'm not the only one.  So, Dan DiDio released this video explaining things a bit.  Give it a watch and if you are one of the ten people listening to our podcast (It's not called Weird Out Loud, btw), we will be talking about this video and maybe Covergence in general on this week's episode.  We'll also be talking about Eric eating a whole bunch of food last night...that's what you call a sneak preview, folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment