Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Convergence: Detective Comics #2 Preview

Written by: Len Wein
Art by: Denys Cowan, Bill Sienkiewicz 
Cover Price: $3.99

Release Date: May 27, 2015

STARRING HEROES FROM CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS! Helena Wayne and Dick Grayson attempt to keep Bruce Wayne’s memory alive as they come to blows with the powerful Superman Red Son characters!

The first issue of this book was a mixed bag for me.  I didn't care much for the Gotham part of things, but man I loved Red Son Superman. So much so that I just want more and more of him. It looks like we will get it this issue.  I hope he kills Huntress because she really mucked it up last issue.  Let's keep out fingers crossed.











1 comment:

  1. Agreed about the "mixed bag". I loved the art in #1. The story (week 4, in general, really) was one of the more enjoyable to come out of CONVERGENCE.

    BUT...the weird, out of left field, characterization of Huntress, at the end, really hurt the issue.

    ReplyDelete