Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Convergence: Infinity Inc. #2 Preview

Written by:Jerry Ordway
Art by:June Brigman
Cover Price: $3.99
Release Date: May 26, 2015


STARRING HEROES FROM CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS! Jade, Obsidian, Nuklon and the rest of the Infinity Inc. team try to prove that they deserve their place among the Earth-2 heroes as they fight the post-apocalyptic Jonah Hex!

I wasn't the biggest fan of the first issue of Infinity Inc., but I'm going into this finale with an open open (so you can all get inside).  I am interested in seeing more Jonah Hex so I have that going for me.  While it's odd that Ben Caldwell doesn't return for this issue, June Brigman's art looks pretty good in this preview.  I hope that with one issue under my belt, I care a little more for the Infinity Inc. team.  Time will tell.















No comments:

Post a Comment