Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Batgirl #42 Preview

Written by: Brenden Fletcher, Cameron Stewart 
Art by: Babs Tarr 
Cover Price: $2.99

Release Date: June 29, 2015

Batgirl can barely hold her own in combat against the new Batman… so what happens when Livewire joins the fight with the intention of taking them both out?

I took over reviewing Batgirl on our site last month and I couldn't have been happier.  Actually, I am still a little upset with Barbara's non-reaction to Bruce not being Batman, but when she found out her father was Robo Batman, it opened up so many opportunities.  From this preview, it looks like some of those are coming home to roost and I can't wait. Plus, I have to give Fletcher and Stewart a big thumbs up for bringing in Livewire.  Thanks guys!  If this issue is half as good as last months, I'll still be satisfied.












No comments:

Post a Comment